Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Try at Rending in Revit

Here are the results of my first tries at Rendering in Revit. I have been busy work in a different areas in Revit, but I have not spent much time on rendering. I found the quality of the images to be pretty good for my first major attempt.
I have noticed a few items. First the Exterior Rendering is easy. Make sure you add some ground below it, looks funny floating in mid air. I did this by creating a separate project for the site. I created a Topo Surface and divided it to create the parking area and grass. I also created a floor for the concrete walks and added some plantings.



This image is a dark, but shows the concept. I added exterior lighting and created a night rendering. I had to adjust my materials on the CAD EXPO sign at the top of the building. I adjusted the materials and adjusted an area for the material called self-Illumination. I would also adjust the exposure settings the next time I render the view. That would allow me to adjust the exposure.



Up Date: I have adjusted the exposure setting and rendered it again.

No comments: